Our Caregiversare trained to provide top quality Services
When it’s time to find a caregiver, you can be confident that we have caregivers to meet your needs. Every one of our aides is trained to learn the necessary skills and duties to help care for your family member.
Learn more about the My-Sisters Choice caregivers. And why we do, what we do, including the journey on how we got here.
Have a question? We’ll help you find the right answers for the needs of your elderly family member.
Caregivers Build Relationships
They receive extensive training to make sure they are equipped with the appropriate companion or personal care certification. We ensure that our caregivers are able to do everything necessary to help your elderly relative live as independently as possible. We further ensure that they have the background and training to be compassionate companions and in-home aides who can offer transportation, light housekeeping, meals, and other duties as required.
Our Care Givers Responsiblities
Caregiver duties vary depending on your family’s requirements. You may need a caregiver who assists with errands, transportation, light housekeeping, and meals. You also have the option of choosing a more hands-on caregiver who can take care of bathroom duties, dressing, and feeding.
My Sister’s Choice conducts a thorough assessment to learn exactly what type of aide your loved one requires, after which we create a care plan and a schedule to ensure those needs are met.
We provide in-depth caregiver training for our staff. All our staff is prepared for medical emergencies and we make use of varied resources to help our aides be exemplary caregivers who can carry out their duties with pride and professionalism.
- Properly assess your needs
- Welcome your feedback
- Understand your requirements
- We are an affiliated caregivers company
- Properly trained, licensed and bonded caregivers
- Each caregiver is trained, screened, and field-tested
- Companion aides provide general assistance
- Personal aides provide health and home care
- All caregivers are put through a background check
Here’s What Our Senior In-Home Service Offers
About Our Services
- Home safety checks
- Personalized care and in-home assessments to meet your loved one’s needs
- Reputable home care company
- Assisted living and adult day care
- Companion services for your relatives
- Professional service from highly trained staff
- Fully bonded and insured caregivers
- High quality home care assistance
- Personal care assistance for all our clients
- Caring and devoted caregivers
We Provide Exemplary Caregiving Services!
We offer a personalized approach that begins with a thorough analysis of your specific needs. Do our loved ones deserve this level of superior care? Of course they do! Let us provide a no-obligation assessment today.